No scrapping to share just yet, have one finished but haven't taken a pic of it just yet no batteries (as usual lol), got another started on my desk but just ain't feeling it so might have to scrap it and start again.
What's with the title well we have just come home from a party at the lake foreshores and the girls were smothered in sunblock hats you name me but as usual forgot myself so now I am feeling a little sting and not doubt gonna get worse after my shower tonight...note to self don't forget yourself lol.
Am loving Kevin Rudd aren't you here's to a nice bonus at christmas time but I have just worked out that my payment will be on the 19th now that is cutting it thin, asked Tony if I can finally get my Camera, he didn't answer which is usually a good think lol...so here goes girls what camera do you recomment I know most of you have Canon's but do I go for the newer model or the 350 oh and speak to me in plain words cause I am not very good with the lingo until I get myself one and then booked in on how to use it.
Oh I just added a new thing to my side bar so if you are a follower of my blog add yourself to my sidebar that way I can check you out lol.
Chat soon girls and thanks for dropping by.
3 comments:
Hi Lali, Hope you don't suffer too much from the sunburn. Don't forget to check out the Nikons too - we have a Nikon D40X and have been really happy with it. Mind you it has been a steep learning curve, and you still need a little digital to carry around in your handbag for those unexpected photos you want to take - like the fancy decorated cupcakes when you go out with the girls.
you know I have the 350D, and I can only say good things about it, so if your up for a canon then I'd say go for it. I have also heard good things about the Nikon too, Karina, a link on my blog, she has a nikon and is a photography type of girl, she shoots AMAZING photos. BUT I would suggest that you go to a store and hold them, compare the, talk to them, they would know the more savvy type of info. oh and look up the prices of additional lenses and things, no point in getting a cheap camera if the additional things are going to be very $$$.
good luck!
im still a learner on cameras so good luck
Post a Comment