We went for dinner on Friday night to Hogs Breathe Shellharbour yummo dinner though not totally relaxing with Anabel she is definately getting into that terrible treturous (spl???) two's AAARRRGGGHHH, Saturday we took the girls for a walk along the beach and again Anabel didn't like the feel of the sand on her feet and there were a heap of blue bottles and jelly blubbers all over the shore so Stella was freaking out so we just ended up taking them to the park and the then to maccas for lunch, then had a good long play in the backyard to finally tire them out (and me lol), I just love this time of year gorgeous days not to hot that you can't do anything but just right.
Today I got some scrapping done finished a LO that had been sitting on my desk for like days and although I am not totally happy with it it is done nonetheless.
I have finally convinced Tony about my camera, I will definately be getting a 450D canon but will wait till January see if I can get a better price in the Jan. sales but I am so excited cause he has finally caved lol. will have to book myself into some classes after that too.
OK well here is a couple of LOs that I have done
Bella PPs used here again along with Sassafrass Lass am loving them both at the moment oh and by the way check out the Sassafrass Lass Blog there christmas range is so cute and you will also see a LO there by the very talented Anthea

This one is for the monthly sketch challenge at Scrapbook Capital
This is the one that was sitting on my desk for a few days but it is done now
Basic Grey here a very quick LO for me anyway under an hour that is definately an achievement for me lolThanks so much for dropping by MWAH
11 comments:
Lali your layouts are beautiful hun, looks like you back into the swing of things...
Hugs xx
aww thanks for the mention!!
gorgeous Los here too Lali! am also loving Sassafras! hoping Scraploot will have em in too ;)
Got to agree Lali - your layouts are gorgeous and it is good to see you with some MOJO back and scrapbooking again. The weather has been a bit strange for October hasn't it - but I am not complaining cause it has been beautiful here - just the way I like it. Hopefully it will stay like this all summer.
They are all so feminine, would love a girl to be able to do similar
You are back into the scrapping arn't you...fantastic layouts Lali
Lali! I love your layouts!! The colours are so pretty. (I found you via Word Pictures B-)
look at all those buttons..we might just have to start a button swap..lol...LOVE your work and your banner looks fantastic too :0)
gorgeous layouts Lali. I love this time of year as well. looking forward to your next installment. ;)
these are really pretty Lali..hope to see some more recent ones soon
Hi Lali,
Just popped by to say Hi, hope you are doing really well..
Cheers Kris !!
love you lay outs i am going to have to scrap lift some of these .....i just dig you mojo
Post a Comment