Monday, October 13, 2008

18 years ago today

...these two your spring chickens tied the knot...this is the first photo we ever took together we are both 19 what baby faces hey and the hair OMG lol alot has happened since then we have been thru alot good and bad like every couple but I couldn't imagine my life without this man by my side LUV YA GUAPO xxxxx.




Well I just noticed that it is nearly 2 months sice I updated and I should have alot to report you would think but nah usually crap blah blah blah lol.

I only just started scrapping again lost my mojo there for awhile again ggrrrrr but it is back and so good to be scrapping again I have done some CJ's but can't show on here and a few LOs.

I am back on track with my diet and since my on again off again diet since the beginning of the year I have lost 10kg...15kg to go and I am already loving the new me...I exercise at home using the Leslie Sansone walking dvd's only cause it is to hard trying to get out for a walk with Tony working shift work and pushing a pram and chasing Casey and hearing her complaining I think not.

Here are the LOs that I have done

Using a set of Sassafrass cardstock stickers

This is a for the CC at Scrapbook Capital it is a sketch design by the lovely Julie Heard
Pink Paislee PPs here
This is one for a Pass it On scraplift challenge over at Scrapbook Capital








Thanks for dropping by and be sure to leave a message chat soon girls xxxx.

7 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lali!! Thanks for dropping by my blog and great to see you blogging again too! Fabulous news on the 10kg and congratulations on 18 years of marriage - you don't look old enough to be married that long! Super layouts here - glad your mojo is back!

Anthea said...

well done on 10kgs Lali!!! and loving your work too!

Hetty Hall said...

Good to see you blogging again Lali, and woohoo to the 10 kilos, and 18 years of marriage. Aaron and I were married 18 years on the 22 september and both of us forgot, ooops! Beautiful layouts, good to see you found your mojo again.
Hugs xx

Karen L said...

Congratulations Lali on 18 years of happy marriage. We are blessed with our wonderful guys aren't we.
Congratulations on the weight loss too - think you might need to inspire me. I am loving the fact that you have your mojo back - love your new layouts. Gorgeous.

Kim said...

Hi Lali
Congrats on the weight loss, as im 7 months pregnant im dreading the good ole diet after the birth too, stick with it, im cheering you on from the cd doodles site.ps your layouts are so feminine, look forward to seeing more as you post
kim

Love Scrappin' said...

This girl is back!!!Your layouts are awesome Lali...congrats on your weight loss as well..and well done on 18 years of Marriage thats a fantastic achievement..

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous Los and congrats on your anniversary..no mean feat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...