I manage to get some scrapping done feels so nice to be back in the action (and the bank account is feeling the pinch lol)
This first one is a simple one but I just loved the Pink Paislee PPs so wanted to keep it simple, I have another LO half done in the Pink Paisley but am waiting on my order for the right coloured thickers (gotta love them thickers)it is Anabel on her christening day and this is the only photo worthy of scrapping...oh well at least I got one

And this LO is my entry in the White with One...first time I have tried there challenges and I think it is going to be on my to do list each month along with a couple other challenge blogs I have in my side bar

Oh and one of Tony's work mates emailed this to him today the security guard in the orange in my Tony...he has brushed with his holyness

And I am so happy at the moment have just booked our first family holiday we will be going down the coast to Narooma to spend a week in a beach cabin can't wait not till 2 Jan but something to look forward to and also something to aim for as far as my diet is concerned sitting on the beach for a week looking like a beached whale does not appeal to me or anyone else passing by for that manner lol.
Thanks for dropping by and don't be shy remember to leave HIDDY HO
9 comments:
Lali it is so good to see you scrapbooking again. These layouts are just gorgeous especially the yellow and white one. I just love it. Great photo of Tony at the airport. Something to hand onto the kids. Holiday sounds great - maybe I should join you in the in the diet stakes - need to loose some too.
YAY for shopping at the Loot!!! LOL
love the LOs Lali! and well done to hubby for his brush with the pope
I love both these layouts Lali, good to see you back scrapping again.
Speak soon
xx
Hetty
gorgeous Layouts Lali..and wow how close was your hubby to the pope!!Thats so cool!!
How cool is that - Tony being so close to the Pope!!
Fantastic work with both your layouts here Lali - good to see you getting back into it.
Julie xx
great pages hun .....you can tell tony that i sad holly shit ..he he he .....i am going to but white with one on my hit list ....i am really like the concept ....
now in your top lay out is the page scalloped or have you added something .....and hurry up and giv an ole girl ring one day ....
hey you, you've been tagged!
Yep by me too....tag your it...lol
Time for an update Miss Lali - a long time since we have heard from you my friend.
Post a Comment