I got 2 pizza boxes delivered today with some yummy stuff in them I have been so out of scrapping for that long that I have to catch up on all the stuff that came out which is all new to me lol
I have managed to do 2 LOs using some of my new stuff and can't wait to play with the rest, Pink Paislee is my next ones to play
This LO is for Build a Challenge at CD Doodles

And this one is for Round 1 of the Olympics at CD Doodles we had to use Bling

Anyway gonna sign off now thanks for dropping by
6 comments:
They are both simply gorgeous chickie... glad you are back in the scrap! ;)
WOW Lali! loving them!!
gorgeous layouts Hetty.... stunning especially the bling one... it is spectacular. Good to see you getting back into it honey... have missed you around here!!
Lali these layouts are simply amazing, the second one is STUNNNG to say the least and funnily enough I have cut out this exact paper a while ago and put it back again for future use, must do something with it now I have seen yours.
Hugs
Gorgeous layouts Lali - good to see you scrapbooking and sharing with us again. You were missed.
wow wee Lali..stunning layouts there both of them..you are back thats for sure!!
Post a Comment