Wednesday, December 05, 2007

20 MORE SLEEPS

WOW only 20 more sleeps till the big man in the red suits comes to pay us a visit I am nearly all done or so I though till I made my list and checked it twice and I have still got quite a few things to do and get.

Have done our christmas decorations and I so love them, purchased some more new stuff this year and we do every year.



Well it has been quite a while since I posted so since my last post lets see:-

I was tagged by 2 gorgeous ladies Karen and AnneMarie for the "You make me smile award"

oh and I have no idea whenever I put these type of images up on my blog they are always much bigger never mind LOL.

So I tag, Lorrie, Nic and Suzi

I started my diet last Thursday and have my weigh in again tomorrow, I will be happy with any loss literally, would love to lose 5 kilos by christmas. Over at Scrapbook Capital we are doing a little encouragement to help us lose weight and believe me I need all the encouragement I can get LOL.

I haven't been doing much scrapping lately cause I have been busy making this, we all have our own already but I didn't get a chance to do Anabel's last year cause my in-laws arrived and I had a newborn so thought I'd better get it done, and in typical Lali style I have left it till the last minute but thankfully it is done.


I have got some LOs that I could share that I did since my last post so here they are

This one was for the CC over and Scrapbook Capital
This one was therapy for a bad day with little Miss Casey LOL
Using the MM noteworth here and I love it
The sketch challenge over at SC for the CC
And just a LO for the TT over at SC

Gotta go now cause I have to pick up Stella from tennis.

And I will try and update more regularly my fellow bloggers LOL.

7 comments:

Karen L said...

Anabel's Christmas stocking looks awesome as do your Christmas decorations. Feeling a little slack here this year as we haven't even put up one decoration.
Love your layouts Lali - your work is just gorgeous and getting better and better all the time. Amazing stuff.

Anthea said...

I love that stocking Lali!!! great photos too

Love Scrappin' said...

Hi Lali,Your layouts blow me away..and your christmas stockings are just gorgeous!Your photos are cool as well...Suz x

Hetty Hall said...

Hiya Lali, good to see an update on your blog. I love love the stockings you made for your girls, beautifully done, you have many many talents. I made the girls stockings as well a few years ago but haven't brought them out as we have nowhere to hang them, should take a pic though. Now get scrapping girl, have been missing your layouts!!
((HUGS))
xx
Hetty

Julie said...

I absolutley ADORE those xmas stockings you made Lali - you've done a brilliant job with them.

Julie xx

Chrissy said...

LOVE all your cute Christmas decos Lali and the stocking... WOW! :-)

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

great to see your finally blogging again and great layouts....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...