Firstly Sammi and Anthea are real human beings I have had the pleasure of chatting to both of them, Anthea was cut short due too Shane (shame on you LOL) but Sammi we have spoken twice now and the first time was nearly 2 hours I think I have met my match for a chatterbox and she is now blogging again WOOHOO.
Oh also since my last post I have had another LO accepted this time by SC my "Priceless" LO which was an Idol LO so 2 this year WOOHO LOL.
I have been scrapping up a storm but some things I can't show you cause it is for the Scrapbook Capital CC which is on the 23rd of this month.
Will post some LOs now and do the rest later don't want to totally bore you OK
This one is for the Twisted Tuesday challenge at Scrapbook Capital - use neutral colours, used the BG figgy pudding range of PPs here and they are so yummy
This is for the ABC challenge "G"
This one I did today with the new MM noteworthy PP and also the new metallic HS chipboard I got the pink and gold might just get the silver also
Another one for the ABC challenge "I" something a bit different for me but I love the colours and isn't my growing up so fast
This is one of my faves at the moment something different for me again, am loving using my paints at the moment too.Alright will leave it there thanks for dropping by
9 comments:
Hi you!! yep real living eating breathing human being, not just a puter screen, well not all the time! LOL
I love checking out your Los Lali, cant wait to see the samples for the CC!
Yeah you updated..love your LO's how nice is the MM noteworthy papers..love what you've done with it..cant wait to use mine.
Hiya Lali, how are you Chooky, again I am loving all your layouts, your work always so inspires me. Hope to hear from you soon!!
(((((HUGS)))))
xx
Hetty
Lali - you have been busy again. Gorgeous gorgeous layouts. Your work always inspires me. Love it. Love it when you blog regularly too.
Thoe are beautiful layouts Lali, love the layout titled "in the blink of an eye".
Congrats on the layout pick up Lali - fantastic news.
You've been a busy beaver with all these layouts - they all look terrific and can't wait to see the others you've done for Scrapbook Capital.
chat soon
Julie xx
about time girl getting that blog updated. And whats this about having nothing to say..... you are a chatterbox...lol ;)
Great layouts lovely and your doing an awesome job on those Tuesday Twisters... keep up the good work
Hey there Lali! Big congrats sweetie on your DT possy!!! Well done!
Love your shares here, playing with paint is totally FUN!! :)
yoo hoo....been a while since your last update Lali....nudge nudge....
Post a Comment