I have even surprised myself LOL.
No scrapping though don't know where my mojo has gone happens every year though just lose the will to scrap at this time but hopefully now that the stress is gone I will be able to get some done cause I have some great new stuff sitting on my desk and some pretty pics of my girls so I just need to sit at my desk and get those juices flowing so to speak LOL.
No much else been busy with christmas parties for preschool, playgroups school concerts and unfortunately all on my own cause Tony has been working so much but thankfully he will be on holidays come the new year and I and the girls can't wait.
Well girls I don't have much else to report but I am going to try and update my blog on Sundays like some of you already do ;-) so that is it will leave you with some pics of my girls
This is the best of about what felt like a gazzillion photos trying to get them to sit still and all look at the camera is an impossible task as you will all agree LOL
This one makes me laugh cause whenever Casey looked at prevoius santa photos she would say "Casey no cry no more - Santa nice" well we did the whole walk past santa and wave everytime we were at the shops which is quite often LOL but when it came time to sit on Santa no way jose I had to bribe her with a chocolate to be in the photo Stella had to hold her so she wouldn't run off and there was no way she was gonna smile but hey mum is happy cause I got the photo and no crying
OK girls got get ready gonna take the girls for a play day and a friends place Tony sleeping after another nightshift - and let me tell you I bloody hate them he just did 4 straight and it stresses me out to no end trying to keep the house quiet.
TA TA for now thanks for dropping by
8 comments:
Your girls look totally gorgeous Lali! Merry Christmas!
Chris M.
great photos of the Kids Lali!! I havent done the santa photo yet ( insert blushing face here!! LOL) I hope you get that mojo back, I love seeing your work!
hope my mojo returns soon too, have some lushness sitting on my table too.
Love the pics and love the story to go with it, totally cute.
Nicxx
LOVE the piccies of the girls in their pretty dresses!! Unlike yuo I am totally NOT organised this year!! *groan* LOL
Lali love the photos of your girls - they are so gorgeous. So know how you feel about the loss of mojo - am a bit like that myself at the moment, Think it is the busy stressful time of the year. Wish I was as organsied as you too - still haven't finished my christmas shopping yet.
What stunning photos of your girls Lali..can't wait to see them scrapped..I'm sure your mojo will return..just a question did you tag me in your last post?
Suz x
Love the photos of your gorgeous girls Lali. Hope to see some more of your wonderful layouts soon!!
xx
Hetty
gorgeous pis of your gorgeous girls lali
Post a Comment