Monday, September 10, 2007

Thank You

I would just like to say thank you to Suse Hocking for doing my banner, I have wanted one for ages so a big huge thank you sweetie, now watch out for that postie :-) MWAH.

7 comments:

Kelley xx said...

WOW love the new look Lali Suse you did a great job.

Hetty Hall said...

Wow Lali loooooove the new look of your blog, fantastic and the banner is super too, well done!!!
xx
Hetty

Kelley said...

The banner looks gorgeous!!!
Love the latest LOs too!! Keep up the gorgeous work!!
Good luck in Idol too!!

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Love the new look blog Lali, you are one lucky lady. I need a friend like that to make me pretty things ;)

Julie said...

Lovin the new look to your blog Lali - Suse did a brilliant job with your banner.

Julie said...

Just realised you tagged me back in another post for the Nice matters Award - thanks heaps, will add it to my next post.

xx

Terri B said...

LOve that banner Lali. Suse sure is a clever chicky!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...