Monday, September 10, 2007

Addicted

Well with Round 6 of Embellished Idol being a Hybrid LO I can now say that I am totally addicted to brushes and kits, got myself quite a few to play around with and will definately be booking myself into some Photoshop classes as I learn better from SHOW & TELL so to speak much better that on-line Tutorials.

Here is my entry, I used brushes on the photo to soften it up, I printed the frame & butterflies on transparency now will have to wait and see how I go. It is getting so tuff and the LOs in the gallery are amazing, voting is not easy.
This up close shot of the LO shows those gorgeous butterflies I folded them in half and glued them down with good ol' DM, best darn glue under the sun.
This was for a comp. on Embellished "Friday Night Live" a very simple LO but it was a quickie.










Oh on another note I had a dream last night I delivered my baby boy myself, let me tell you I woke up in a sweat LOL. told Tony and he said "good things it was a dream hey" I'LL SAY.

An not much else to report (geez I lead a boring life LOL), oh apart from Stella having Strep Throat (ie.throat infection) and Anabel Croupe, WHAT THE, winter is over and these kids are still sick.

Anyway better go I have a sooky 8 year old wanting mum's attention poor thing, but in this respect she definately takes after her father.

Chao for now thanks for dropping by and don't be a lurker and leave a message LOL.

7 comments:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

great layout lali, love the detail especially those flowers and butterfly.
Hope the girls get better soon Lali, soar throats are going around again....

Kelley xx said...

Great layouts Lali really love the butterfly good luck with the rest of idol. Hope the girls get better soon.
Kelley

Karen L said...

Great layouts Lali - I would love to do a TAFE course on Photoshop myself. Would so love to learn how to digitally alter my photos a bit more. Thanks for the tag. Congratulations on getting though another round of IDOL. You rock.

Julie said...

loving your pages lali

Hetty Hall said...

How clever are you, love the Hybrid layout you do digi as well as traditional, good for you girl!!
xx
Hetty

Anonymous said...

I love the butterflies on your page Lali. Beautiful work.

Hope the girls are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

love the layout
great job with the brushes
Mel
a2s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...