I am so stoked I have made it thru to the next round of Embellished "Top 5" doing the whole happy dance here, this round is certainly go to be a tuff one to get thru cause 3 will be eliminated leaving 2 for the final, well that is my opinion anyway - so wish me luck.
The next round is to use scrapping packaging somewhere on your LO I have gone thru my stash and have pulled some stuff out now to put my thinking cap on, and get a photo and decide on PP AAARRRGGGHHH decisions decisions.
On another happy note my baby started walking yesterday and she looks adorable will need to get my camera out, love the whole hands in the air to keep balance.
More news is that Lorrie the owner of Scrapbook Capital has asked me to be a Moderator, I feel so honoured to do this for her she is a beautiful person MWAH.
Speaking of Scrapbook Capital Lorrie is looking for a DT for more info go here, I will try and give it a go if only just for fun.
Anyway I think that is about it for now
TA TA FOR NOW.
5 comments:
WOW Lali Top 5 that is excellent I'm sure you will come up with an excellent layout like you always do you didn't make it this far for nothing.
Good luck
I'm sure Anabel looks so cute walking around everywhere I have a niece that just turned one and she has been on the go too and it is so cute to watch.
well done Lali on Idol. I knew you were in cos a fairy told me but lets say your got tough competition honey.... You will blitz this round, your layouts have been superb... You go girl.... (claps)
More claps for Anabel.... who thinks Lali needs a new baby now her youngest is walking ;) lol
Keep up those spectacular layouts Lali.... and congrats
Congratulations Lali on getting through this new round. Your layouts are gorgeous girl - love seeing your work - always have. Good to see you back scrapbooking with passion again.
You baby is growing up - can't beleive she is walking already. Only seems like yesterday since she was born.
I bet you will blow them all away Lali with your entry.
Well done to Anabel, Lillee is getting there. She will take about 6 steps before crawling again.
Lol at Lorrie on you needing another baby.
Oh Lali I am soooo happy for you, your deserve this girl cause your work is always so gorgeous and inspiring and this layout is a winner for sure, love love love it. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you but don't think you will need it, this layout is going to blitz them all!!!
xx
Hetty
Post a Comment