Friday, September 07, 2007

Catch up

OK what's been going on this week


* The lovely Lorrie has nominated me for a Nice Matters Award, thanks so much sweetie and I will pass it on and nominate Ali, Julie and Karen

















* Weigh in Monday 78.5 so that means I lost 1.4kg WOOHOO

* I completed Round 5 of Embellished Idol here is my LO


For this round you were not allowed to use adhesives (self adhesive stuff was OK ie. HS chipboard letters though they will probably fall off LOL) I used sewing and staples and the swirl to hold my things down
Here is an up close shot as you cannot real see in the LO the detail as it has been crap weather here.















Here is another LO I did using my water colour paints and my stamps a technique which Sares an Embellished DT talented chooky showed us. I love this photo of Anabel and I love how the LO turned out.




* I made it through to the next round of IDOL I am so totally over the moon about that, has really boosted my confidence in my scrapping ability.

* Next round is to do a Hybrid LO

Must go now need to get started on dinner, thanks so much form dropping by

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lali,
Congrats on making it through to the next round of Idol!!! Loving your work!
See you at Embellished for the challenges tonight!

Ali x

Hetty Hall said...

WTG Lali on making it through to the next round, your work is absolutely wonderful so not a surprise to me at all!!
xx
Hetty

Anonymous said...

You do beautiful work Lali and that why you are still in the game.

Love both of those layouts Lali. Anabel is all grown up now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...