Friday, September 28, 2007

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

OMG I am in total shock here, I WON YEP you heard it I WON I WON I WON, the Embellished Idol compeition that is.

I am speechless that just announced it and I scrolled down so slowly and when I saw my name I nearly fell of my chair.

AAAAHHHHH just a wee bit excited here.

OK calm down Lali, I just want to say thank you to everyone who voted for me and encouraged me through this comp and to all the participants who did amazing LOs each and every week, and to Ali and Ang from Embellished for putting together such an amazing compeition.

Gotta go shaking here can't type.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats wonderful news Lali, you do beautiful work so its no surprise.

Woohoo.

Kelley xx said...

OMG Lali that is excellent news so happy for you. Your work was amazing thoughout the whole comp and all the other participants did excellent work too you all should be so proud.
Well done to you Lali you deserve it so go and celebrate.
Kelley

Hetty Hall said...

Oh Lali, I know I have said it twice before but I am so happy for you, you deserve it chicky go and bask in the limelight!!

Chrissy said...

Yay!! Well done Lali, no wonder you are excited, that's absolutely fabulous news!!

Karen L said...

CONGRATULATIONS LALI - Wow Lali that is really exciting news. Well done you so deserve it. Your layouts and work have been amazing - it is just getting better and better,
So totally thrilled for you.

Megan said...

Congratulations Lali!!! Well done on your win!!! You created some beautiful layouts and the win is well deserved!

Megan xx

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

well done Lali, i know how tough the competition was and for you to do such wonderful work just shows how talented you are...good on you girl and enjoy your goodies...

Chris Millar said...

Yay, blogger is letting me in!!! Huge Congratulations Lali!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Well done on all your gorgeous work!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Lali!!! You created such gorgeous LOs!
How exciting - I know how you feel *wink*!
Go girl!
Melis XX

Kelly Slattery said...

Congratulations Lali!!! Awesome work!

Julie said...

WAY TO GO LALI!!!!! Your work was just awesome throughout the comp and am so happy to see you crowned this years EMBELLISHED IDOL!!!

Julie H xx

Anonymous said...

What a great way to finish last week - congratulations on winning Idol lali - you earned that reward chook!
Sares xx

Karen L said...

Hey Miss Lali - must be time again for an update.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...