But my poor Miss Anabel has got Bronciolitis (spl???) and an ear infections, she has been on steroids and on the nibuliser (again spl???) thankfully she is on the mend though her breathing on Sunday night had me very concerned nearly ended up at the hospital.
What else oh yes Embellished Idol final, I have done my LO and let me tell you it was not an easy task for me anyway to do a LO without a photo if you haven't give it a go and believe you me you will definately agree.
I did mine based around the song "In my daughter's eyes" which might I add brings a tear to my eye everytime I hear it, it truly means so much to me ever since the first time I heard it which was when I was pregnant to Anabel if you have never heard it hear are the lyrics - Martina McBride sings it.
In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes
In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the
world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me
strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes
And when she wraps her hand
around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about
It's hangin' on when your heart
has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light
It's in my daugter's eyes
In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy
she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes
Anyway I will leave you with my LO, voting has opened and the winner will be announced on Friday. So wish me luck girls
6 comments:
Awesome effort on the layout Lali - I've never even attempted doing a layout without a photo......don't think I ever will either lol! Yours looks brilliant though - best of luck!
Megan xx
oh Lali..you are just to clever..it's beautiful well done.
Love the layout as always Lali I did go over to embellished and voted for you. Good luck
I must be doing something right for once, I have tried to comment on your blog for a few weeks now, and this is the first time it has let me!!!
I wanted to say congratulations on making it this far in Idol, I did last year and it is so exciting to see how far you can streach to make challenge!!
Gorgeous LO BTW, I have been very impressed with your work every week Lali!
That song and your layout is beautiful Lali. I might have to pinch that song for a layout if that is okay.
Oh Lali, I looooooove this layout, so so so gorgeous, I am so impressed with your work and that song is just so precious, I am sure it would put a tear to my eye if I ever heard it, thank you so much for sharing!!!
Hugs
XX
Hetty
Post a Comment