Let's see since my last post I have received my prize thanks Ali and Ang and I have had one accepted by SM to be published "Thank my Lucky stars" I was hoping for more than 1 but hey better than a kick up the but lol.
Tony and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary on the 13th of this month, can't believe it has been that long I have been with him more than half of my life now and wouldn't have it any other way.
WOW it has been that long that I can't think what else has happened??? how sad hey LOL. We have started workshops for Stella's reconciliation as she will be doing her Firstly Holy Communion next year and my outlaws will be coming AARRGGHH.
Casey has finally got the concept of the number 2's going in the toilet and not in the undies thankfully and she is finally after 3.5 years sleeping thru the night yep you have read correctly she was always waking up and wanting me for whatever a drink a cuddle or just to tell her to SHOOSH go back to sleep LOL
Anabel my baby girl is growing up way to fast, running around the house and she just loves to dance and she is such a little giggler gives the most beautiful kisses and cuddles
I was challenged by Karen ages ago to do a double LO cause I have never done one and I finally did one also thanks to Lorrie at Scrapbook Capital it is the monthly sketch challenge there so here it is

Here are a few more that I have done
This one is for the ABC challenge over at Scrapbook Capital "A"
This one is for the Tuesday Twisted challenge again over at Scrapbook Capital we had to do a painted border, love getting down and dirty with paint, this photo was taken by Stella and I think she did a pretty good job
This was for a CC that we had over at Scrapbook Capital we had to use white cardstock and one other colour and 3 photos
My "B" LO for the ABC challenge, love this range of christmas pp's so bright.OK I will end the post here cause I need to get things done and I don't want to bore you with all my LOs in one hit LOL so this post is TO BE CONTINUED
9 comments:
WOW Lali these layouts are stunning. I have always loved your work but it is just getting better and better all the time. LOVE LOVE LOVE your double layout. Good on you for taking up the challenge. It looks stunning. Where did you get that decorative scallop border from - looks awesome. Congrats on 17 years of marriage. So GOOD to see you have finally updated. Good on you. Love checking out your work.
Wow - lots of congrats for all your good news Lali.
Congrats on your wedding anniversary!! congrats on your layout acceptance. Congrats on little Casey sleeping through the night and doing so well with the toilet training (definelty feels good when you get a good nights sleep).
Lovin all the layouts here - they all look totally fabbo!!
Julie xx
You've been very busy on the scrapbookign side of things. Well done.
Congratulations on the acceptance.
Welcome back Lali it has been a long time. Congratulations on all your news I'm so excited about you getting a layout published great job. Love all the layouts you have shared with us and I for one never get bored with seeing them they are fantastic keep them coming.
Yay!!clapping hands you updated your blog..congrats on your wedding annv & your LO getting published..and for sharing your stunning layouts..
Oh these are jsut *gorgeous* Lali!! Big happy anniversary congrats to you too!!
Love Chrissy x
Hey Lali you have been tagged, visit my blog for details.
Love Karen
Hey Lali,
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!
And each and every layout here is stunning...I especially love Beautiful Soul.
Megan xx
woohoo Lali finally Blogged....
Glad to have you blogging again and the layouts on here look stunning.Glad to hear all is going well.... Im sure there will be lots more publications coming your way....
Post a Comment