Sunday, August 26, 2007

Trying to be very good

with my blogging that is LOL

Well I have decided AGAIN but this time I must make it happen (lose weight that is) cause yesterday I went and had look around at Target and my other favourite shop Jeans West and I was so totally depressed cause I hated everything well I like the stuff just not on me, so that is it, will get back on the band wagon and post my losses here to keep me motivated.

We had a bad day with Casey yesterday she is fully toilet trainned but yesterday decided that she was not going to use the toilet for her number 2s and we had this happend twice and the day just got worse with tantrums but the last straw was when she bit Stella and this was 6.55pm so that was it off to bed, hopefully today will be a better day.

I have finished my LO for the Round 4 of Idol here it is, in this challenge we had to use a minimum of 3 photos no bigger than 2 x 3















And I have decided to rescrap some of my old fave photos that deserve a better LO so to speak and here is one of those photos


This is the original LO all that inking looks like the thing fell in the mud and I tried cleaning it up LOL

And here is the new LO, and yes I am loving circles at the moment, much prefer this LO that the original















Must go now and jump in the shower and get these girls out of the house before I go insane, trying to keep them quiet while Tony sleeps as he was on nightshift last night

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Lali,

Hey good luck with the weight loss....I'm right there with you honey!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your entry for Round 4 of Idol! Good luck with it!

Megan xx

Terri B said...

Good luck with the weight loss hun...I need to do it but Ilove food just a bit too much lol


Loving your LO's.

Julie said...

Glad to read you've settled in well Lali - have missed your posts.
Happy belated birthdays to you and the girls.
Love the layouts - is great to see the contrast between scrapping now and then.
chat soon
Julie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...