Oh yep I know another post and just a day later, I was so slack with my blogging I completely for got that I was tagged by the lovely Ali as a Rockin Girl Blogger so thanks chook, and this has been going on for some time so if you havedn't been tagged considered yourself tagged then
5 comments:
Congrats Lali on getting thru to round 4, I am not surprised at all, your work is awesome and I have been voting for you in the past. Congrats also on the Rockin Girl Award. Hopefully will speak soon. xx ~Hetty~
well done on getting through Lali. Good luck on the rest of the journey.
Hey Lali - you have updated - so good to see all your fabulous work. And your work really does rock - I would have been surprised if you didn't make it to round 4 of Idol.
Your work is awesome Lali. I am not surprised to see you still going in Idol.
Oh Lali,
Just left a comment for your round 5 entry and may i say WOW... It's gorgeous... come on round 6 I say..... ;)
Post a Comment