Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Week 1

Well I weighed in yesterday and was a bit upset cause my hard work at the beginning of the year went down the tube (not totally thank goodness).

I weighed in at 79.9.

What else has gone on since my last blog, well I have been furniture hunting for bits and pieces and well I need to be very good $$$ wise if I want to get these pieces, and all the little knick knacks that I want from my Fave shops "Freedom" and "Everyday Living" they have gorgeous stuff in there.

Haven't scrapped anything since my last post though I have got one started hope to finish tonight and then tomorrow voting starts for Round 4 of Idol and the new challenge is set and from what I have heard from TPTB (The powers that be) it is going to be a hard one.

Thanks for dropping by

2 comments:

Kelley xx said...

Congratultions on joing WW again you will be fine the weight will start falling off you soon. I have been doing it for awhile and so far lost 7kgs I have the big weigh in tonight not sure how I will go. I had to set myself a goal to lose my first 5 kgs I wasn't allowed to by any scrapping stuff till I lost it. It was so hard but I finally got there I has just set the goal again but this time I only have to lose 1.5 till my 10% so hope that happens very soon. I need supplies.

Good luck with the idol comp your layouts are amazing. I hope that you get your furniture.

Hetty Hall said...

Hey Lali, good luck with the weight loss, need to lose weight myself, so you are my ispiration!! Love your latest Idol layout, just gorgeous and I also really love the rescrap, you did such a fantastic job, good for you, speak soon!!
~Hetty~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...