Thursday, August 23, 2007

Look Karen I've updated

Karen (Scraper25) has been nagging me (LOL) about updating my blog cause I have been so slack lately, I have been checking out everybodies blog but not commenting sorry guys I have been really really slack and I would love to say cause I lead such an exciting life and have been travelling and scrapping up a storm but neither of the 2.

We moved and are finally settled in, been busy buying stuff to make the place look homey, and buying Stell a new bedroom suite and accessories and let me tell you we have spend a small fortune.

I entered the Embellished Idol comp and have made it so far to round 4 tomorrow we find out who made it thru to round 4 and basically I don't like my chances I am surprised I have made it this far but I am having fun and that is the main thing, the girls there are producing some amazing LOs.

Let's see 2 months since updating and I don't have much else to report, Stella starts prepartions for her First Reconcilation beginning of next month in readiness for her First Holy Communion next year.

What else since last post oh yes my miss Casey turned 3 my baby turned 1 yep OMG I can't believe it either and I turned 38 (GULP).

Will leave you with my entries into Emblishsed Idol

Round 1 - it was a sketch

Round 2 - We had to use up to 2 colour paint strips and use the colours from them prodominantly on the LO and they had to be used on the LO also along with a title and journalling.

Round 3 - We had to use a tag, journalling and a title.
















I will leave it for now and I promise Karen and other fellow bloggers to update more regularly.

4 comments:

Terri B said...

YAY you updated LOL. Love ya Lali...the best of luck for Idol...you will do great!

Anonymous said...

Well done on the Embellished Idol rounds, I bet you make it right to the top with those stunning layouts.

Good to see you blogging again.

Megan said...

Lali these layouts are gorgeous - you really should update more often to share these with us! Just beautiful!

Megan xx

Kelley xx said...

Wow Lali love the layouts good luck with the rest of idol your work is amazing. Thanks for the update. Kelley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...