Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tagged

OK so I have been tagged by Maz, so here goes:-

NAME THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU...Losing a family member, looking out a window at night and snakes

THE DAGGIEST THING IN YOUR MUSIC COLLECTION:. The Corrs

YOUR THREE FAVOURITE CLOTHING ITEMS: My tracky dacks, my shoes (can't just pick one LOL) and with this cold weather my long brown cardigan

YOUR PARTNERS MOST ANNOYING HABIT: Definately the remote control

WHAT STRESSES YOU OUT: Racing around in the morning trying to get the girls ready and out the door for school

IF I COULD CHANGE THE WORLD I WOULD... (have to agree with Maz here) get rid of poverty and ban smoking everywhere

MY FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE: Vaccuming (spl???) and least fave would have to be ironing followed close by cleaning the oven

IF YOU HAD FIFTY BUCKS TO SPEND AT TARGET WHICH SECTION WOULD YOU HEAD STRAIGHT FOR... Kids clothing

IN MY NEXT LIFE I WOULD LIKE TO COME BACK AS... My husband LOL

LEAST FAVOURITE CELEBRITY: (Again have to totally agree with Maz) Paris Hilton, and the funny thing is she is famous for doing absolutely nothing oh unless her "VIDEO" counts LOL

OK I will Tag Karen, Chrissy and Kelley

9 comments:

Melanie H said...

Hey, whats so daggy about the Corrs??? I love them. Lol

Karen L said...

Ah sorry Lali - missed this tag before I posted. Promise I will do it for you when I get home.
How is your shifting going. Chat to you real soon

Julie said...

Hope the kiddo's are feeling heaps better since your last post Lali.
I'm the same as you - I'd head straight to the kids clothing in target as well.
take care

Julie H xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lali,
How are you chooky!!
Just wanted to call in and Say HI!!!
Happy Packing!!

Ali x x

Petrina McDonald said...

Lali I must be a dag too cause I have a Corrs CD around here somewhere too! Does it count if DH bought it for me?
:)
P.

Chrissy said...

Hey there Lali, hope all is going well for you and yours? Been ages since you updated *hint hint*!! LOL

Hugs!!
Chrissy x

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

just droped in to say hi Lali

Hetty Hall said...

Hi Lali, thanks for dropping by my blog, good to hear from you. Just realized you and I have a few things in common, besides being mad about scrapping that is lol, we are the same age, we both have 3 girls under the age of 10 and we both have been married around the same number of years, (for me it is nearly 17 years). Anyway thought I would share that with you, lol!!!! Hope you have a great week, speak soon.
xx
Hetty

Hetty Hall said...

Hey Lali, we are leaving for NZ tomorrow, will be away for two weeks, lucky my dad has got broadband and dh is taking laptop, so will still be able to stay in touch and keep up to date with everything, lol, have to have my scrapping fix. In regards to the other issue, email me at hetty323@yahoo.com.au.
C u
xx
Hetty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...