Secondly I have been tagged by Kelley
Four of my favourite jobs (in no particular order and I only have 2)
1. Wife- I love being a wife ton Tony we have our ups and downs like everyone ]
but I wouldn't have it any different
2. Mother- WOW I love this one, my gorgeous girls are adorable and test my
patience some days but all the good outway the bad a million to one.
Four of my favourite local places
1. PORT KEMBLA BEACH-it is a place that holds lots of memories as child with my
dad, and now with my girls.
2. LAKE FORSHORES - Love going their with my girls for a walk bike ride and play
3. TARGET - I just love going there and checking (and buying of course) everything
out, love all their clothes, homewares, toys the list is endless.
4. LSS - Heck had to mention that not a week goes by that I don't pay a visit and
spend a small fortune LOL.
Four of my favourite foods
1. Anything I don't have to cook LOL.
2. Italian love my pasta
3. Mexican don't get it very often but love it nonetheless
4. Good old fashion aussie BBQ
Four of my favourite places in Australia
1. MOOLOOLABAH
2. SYDNEY
3. WOLLONGONG
4. PRIMBEE (WHERE I AM MOVING BACK TO)
I would like to tag
Karen Latham
Julie Heard
Chris Millar
Chrissy Berry
Oh as mentioned in my tag, we have found a house back in Primbee in the same street we use to live in but this time it is on the lakeside it is split level house with the bedrooms and bathroom in the middle the garages (which are huge Tony has already plans for a gym) downstairs and the living areas upstairs but the best part is the huge verandah out the back with a view of the lake. We can truly see ourselves sitting out there on warm summer evenings (with the mozzie zappers on of course LOL).
Scrapping done a fiar bit since the last upload of LOs so I won't bore you with them all will just put my faves at this stage.
Firstly this one I have to apologise for the phot but with all this rain we have been having haven't been able to take a good one yet outdoors, I am loving using bright colours at the moment just need to get myself some more PPs (any excuse for a shop LOL).
This one was done for a cyber crop over at Embellished I just love these photos of Stella
You just gotta scrap the photos of the kids jumping on the trampoline LOL
Now this has got to be one of my faves at the moment just love the Cosmo PPs
Just in case you are wondering the title to this one is actually a song I sing to the girls in Spanish about clapping your hands.
I just love these photos, this was for another CC challenge over at Embellished.I would just like to say that all the girls that are in the flood affected areas my thought go out to you and your family hoping that everything is OK.
And finally will be heading off to put on my dressing gown cause it is bloomin cold poor old hands are frozen, might have to get myself some of those fingerless gloves for this winter, mind you the house that we will be moving to has ducted airconditioning.
7 comments:
Hi Lali
Thanks for you wonderful comments on my blog I really look forward to hearing from you. Your layouts are excellent your girls are so cute. Glad to hear that the number 2 situation is getting better hang in there.
WOW your new house sounds amazing will have to post pics.
So glad that you did the tag I sent you really love your answers.
Till next time keep your chin up.
Kelley
All those layouts are stunning Lali, you have been busy in the scrapbooking department.
Glad that you found a house that you love, hope the move is stress-free.
Glad to read that things are improving with the potty training Lali - I've had my fair share of days when i just want to lock the front door behind me and take off for a while, but then the blessed little creatures will turn around give you a smile a little hug and everything doesn't seem so bad anymore - for the most part LOL.
Goodluck with the move, am hearing you about the cold.Last night i couldn't type properly to save my life my fingers were that numb LOL.
thanks for the tag, will get it up in my next post.
chat soon,
Julie H xx
Loving your LOs Lali!!! All sooo fantastic!!! It is bloody freezing lately too isnt it!! I am all rugged up aswell!
Thanks for the tag Lali - will do it next time I post. I just love all your layouts. You are on such a roll where your scrapbooking is concerned lately - love seeing it all again. Missed your work when you were pregnanat - but heck Lali it has gone from strength to strength. Just loving everything you do lately.
Well yes you have been busy Lali! All your layouts are outstanding!! I love the green alphas on "Too Fast"...what are they??!
All so very bright and beautiful!
Megan xx
Hi Lali,
The house measurements are as follows
the small stands approx 20cm tall and about 11 cm cubed
the large is about 25cm tall and about 11cm cubed
the pack includes house frame, staircase, roof, chimney, window box and instruction sheets and templates.
well done on the win on embellished.
talk to you soon.
Lorrie
Post a Comment