Sunday, June 24, 2007

Boxes boxes everywhere.

Well I am well and truly over it already, packing that is how is it possible that we own so much stuff AAARRRGGGHHH and the worse part is they will all need to be unpacked which is usually the worse part as you never really know where you are going to put everything and end up changing things around especially in the kitchen.

What else is new oh yes my baby has finally cut a tooth a couple of days short of 11mths she has been teething for ever it seems but finally we can see a tooth, but the sad part is there will be no more gummy giggles or smiles will definately miss that NB must remember to scrap this feeling LOL.

I am so sick of winter already and this blessed cold weather, have had Stella home from school all week with a cold and a horrid middle ear infection, Casey too has been sick but has gotten worse so it looks like I will filling in her prescription for anti-biotics, oh yes I must have spend over $100 at the chemist this week alone cause Tony has a cold too, so no doubt I will be next and will Anabel.


On the scrapping front it has been pretty quiet cause it has just been to cold at night which is my scrap time when all the little darlins are in bed for the night, did manage to do one last night but haven't photographed it and I quite happy with it.

As far as scrap shopping is concerned well that has been in full swing as always, have placed a big order of the AL pps that I haven't seen in OZ plus some more AL clear stamps. And I know this isn't a new product but I am absolutely in love with the Creative Imaginatins PPs found a site in OZ that has them so come next pay I will be ordering them in.

OK I will leave you with a couple of LO's since my last post not as many as usual I promise LOL


This LO was done a little while back but forgot to upload it in my last post



This is actually Casey check out the resemblance with Anabel

And finally my baby only a couple of hours old, where has the time gone

7 comments:

Melanie H said...

I hear you on no more gumy smile. Lillee's 2nd and possibly 3rd tooth is making its way down.

Gorgoeus layout, I love your style Lali. When I look at baby photos of Lillee, I wonder how she was ever that small. Lol

Hope the packing is going okay and hope the move goes smoothly.

Megan said...

Oh having boxes everywhere is no fun at all!!

Your layouts look awesome Lali - I especially love the first one!

Megan xx

Chrissy said...

These LOs are ever so cute Lali!

I hear you about the unpacking of boxes, we moved 4 times in 18 months with work once and it almost killed me! LOL

Karen L said...

These are just gorgeous layouts Lali - I always love seeing your work it is just so gorgeous. Good luck with the packing and shifting. I really don't envy you what a pain to have to move. I would hate to do it as we have lived in the same house for 25 years, You could begin to imagine the junk we have horded in that time.

Kelley xx said...

OH Lali I don't envy you with all the boxes been there done that quite a few times hopefully will not have to do it again.
Your layouts are excellent really love them. It is sad to know that your little girls are all growing up were does that time go. Remember to take lots of pic of the new house when you move in and get organised.
Kelley

Micaela said...

Hi Lali!
Hope the packing is going ok...not a fun job at all, i know!

Love your latest layouts!

M xx

Melissa said...

Beautiful LOs Lali...your girls are gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...