Saturday, June 02, 2007

Blood boiling

Do you ever have one of those days that you can just feel yourself going to explode and it takes every inch of your being not too, well that is the morning I am having and right now rather than loosing it totally I thought I better come on here and just write it all down and let off some steam, I feel like I can't handle it anymore "Casey" that is I love her so much it hurts but some days like right now I don't like her very much and even just typing it or thinking it makes me feel like the worse mother in the world, she is just so full on it isn't funny and to make matters worse she has now for about 2 weeks has decided that she will do all her number 2s in her undies HA HA NOT I have already cleaned 2 and the second one was a doosy and it doesn't matter what I say, do she just doesn't listen and is may seem funny that I am carrying on over something so stupid but I can't help it.

She is so stubborn, she throws tantrums, if you say no to her she will literally scream and cry for ever it seems and I don't know what to do anymore, she torments Anabel and yes she is only going to be turning 3 in July but what am I going to do.

This morning I had to walk away from her sitting on the change table covered in bloody SHIT because I felt like I was going to smack her so hard I was going to regret it and I feel like bloody CRAP right now.

I'm sitting here typing this and can't even read the screen from tears in my eyes, sorry guys for the ranting but Tony is at work at I didn't know where else to go.

Bye for now, need to blow my nose and wipe my eyes and make myself a coffee and try to relax.

13 comments:

Kelley said...

Aww Lali - I feel for you - I totally get you too! Mitch is being a bugger with the number 2s aswell - I have had him in nappies half the time because i cant stand the whole washing of everything all the time! LOL!
Hope it gets better soon! Can you put some mind numbing cartoon on for them and scrap? LOL!!

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lali, wish I could come over and have a coffee with you. There's no job harder in the whole world than being a mother. The main reason is because we are so emotionally involved. It's definitely always best to leave the room when it gets too much. There are so many great 'help' books that you might be able to borrow from your local library. The best one that I found that related exactly to one of my kids was called 'the explosive child' by Ross W Greene.
Hope your day gets better.

Karen L said...

Heck Lali - I am feeling your pain at the moment and wish I could just pop on over and give you a break. Not much use with advise on the crappy pants as I can't remember my kids doing that unless they were sick. Praying that this is a stage Casey is going through and that she will outgrow it really quickly. The only advise I can give and this probably won't help you right now is that when things were tough with one of the kids and I felt like I wasn't coping, that was the time to bundle them all up and get out of the house and go to the gardens. ( We live two blocks away) Usually a bit of fresh air and fun would soothe all our souls. I know this is not always practical and sometimes it is downright hard or impossible to do.

Anthea said...

Lali, firstly thankyou for your kind words, now I am repaying them back to you, I have the exact same problem with Wesley, he is great with No 1s, but when it comes to No 2s he wont go near the toilet, and then hides on me once he has done it, and thinks it is funny, cause I CANT get to him, making it worse, so I throw him in the shower, it is the "easy" way out, but it is better then me having to deal with it, it happens 2 or 3 times a day, and I get so frustrated that I also feel like smacking him, but quickly stop myself before I do.
You are doing the best job you can do and thats all you can ever expect from yourself!

HUGS

Kelley xx said...

Oh Lali, I have been were you are now my first dd took along time to toilet train and she would do the exact same thing that Casey is doing but with time she stopped but I know that doesn't help with the cleaning up of crap all day but maybe if you didn't let her see you getting so cranky about it she may just think shit mum isn't getting cranky anymore so I will stop doing it. Kids always know which buttons to push on their parents and I'm no expert but I think that is what Casey is doing. No sure if it will work for you but what have you got to lose by giving it a go.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lali you poor thing - I can relate with the Number 2 problem because Harry was a horror about going in the toilet and I was so frustrated I thought he'd be the only child in Kindy wearing a nappy ~ugh~ it made me cry having to clean him up all the time. All I can say is she will outgrow this. And it is the best that you walk away, you're not being a bad mother just the opposite in fact. As for the rest biggest of (((HUGS))) and you know you can ring me anytime for a vent.

Karen L said...

Hoping you are having a better day today Lali. Thinking of you.

Julie said...

Oooh Lali - I wish i could be there to offer you a hug or time out or something. being a mother is the hardest job you can do and there are times that you feel like your mind is gonna snap and you can't possibly take anymore. It's an emotional rollercoaster isn't it?
I hope your feeling heaps better by getting it all out, it does help to just vent every now and then.
Take care chicky.

Julie H xx

Anonymous said...

you poor thing..i hope things have improved! i can only suggest you try a bit of reverse pschology.. tell=her that if she is going to behave like a baby then she needs to wear nappies again..i know my daughter is so desperate to be a big girl that she is horrified by the idea of wearing nappies..or maybe a sticker chart..a sticker for each poo she does in the toilet and then so many stickers gets a treat.???
sorry..this prob isn't helpful! i wish you luck..hugs
janine

Megan said...

Oh Lali....I am so sorry you had such an awful time. I think we have all had rotten thoughts from time to time about our kids when we've had terrible days with them :-( I hope things have improved for you now.

Megan xx

Jane Ettia Jones said...

i am so sorry to hear that you were having a bad day and feeling so upset. Don't feel bad for how your feeling cause we all have days like that whether it be with kids or aged parents. Sometimes you just cannot find the patience to keep going but then it takes a smile or an i love you and the feeling of renewed patience is found. Hang in there sweetie I hope things get better real soon.

Hugs
Jane

jacqui jones said...

oh big hugs to u
i know what its like to be mother to a 4 year old poo in my pants girl...not fun
and im with chris being a mother is the hardest job in the world
thanks for popping by my blog www.morethanjustscrapbooking.blogspot.com and saying those lovely things and its an even bigger thankyou now i know u had a bad day

Chrissy said...

Oh Lali love! Big huge hugs to you!! You sound like you have just had enough atm you poor darl, mothering can be just so hard sometimes. Wish there was s'thing more I could do than send cyber hugs but am hoping it helps to know there are lots of us out here in this computer "box" thinking of you...

Love Chrissy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...