Casey well she is just being her usual self though there are days when I feel her attitude is getting worse listen to me she is just 2 mths short of 3 years and I am talking about her attitude, she just whinges about everything and then if she still doesn't get what she wants she starts complaining that her tummy is sore, where do they learn this
Stella well her birthday is a week from today she will be 8 and has decided she doesn't want a part this year but instead has chosen to have 3 girls sleep over, I've made sure Tony will be home cause all in all there will be 6 girls here WHAT THE.
Can someone please tell me how to say no when it comes to purchasing supplies each week I tell myself no more and each week the budget gets blown out of the water or should I say what budget. It is so very hard with all the pretty new stuff coming out please agree with me :-)
Oh nearly forgot to mention that I won this months comp. at Embellished the prize is this gorgeous Sugar Coated Kit can't wait to get it had my eye on it but never got around to buying it, Ali puts together the most gorgeous packs check out May's.
And again I have been scrapping up a storm this week here is what I have done.
This first LO was part of the winning entry it was to scrap a family tradition.
This one I just love the look on Stella's face holding Anabel, still catching up with old photos.
Yet another school photo have set myself a little challenge of doing 1 a week till I'm caught up
Another one of the day Anabel was born and again I just love the look on Casey's face.
And finally my Week 10 BTB challenge "What you most fear"Well better get off my butt and get dinner ready, thanks for dropping by.
8 comments:
Gorgeous layouts Lali. Im the same as you with the window thing. Im such a scaredy cat at night.
Wow Lali - you have been really scrapping up a storm lately. So good to see your fabulous work - so good to see you with so much MOJO too - want to send some my way.
Have fun with the girls sleeping over. Chloe's birthday tomorrow and I have a heap of 16 year olds sleeping over on Saturday night.
Going to agree with you about having to have all the new gorgeous stuff coming out, just can't say no LOL.
Hearing you on the teething as well Lali, think this is part of Rylan's problem this week and a bit - those lovely two year old molars hey.Hope they come through quickly for Anabel.
Good luck with the sleep over party LOL always FUN! hee hee
Love your shares too, so pretty!
Love Chrissy xx
Gorgeous layouts Lali!
loving all your work Lali, congrats on the win!
Love your LOs Lali!!! That living doll one is stunning!! Really love that nite nite one too!!
Huge congrats on winning the embellished kit this month!! woohooo!!! Gotta love winning stuff!!
Huge Congrats on the win Lali. Love your LO's, they always inspire me in someway. Keep it up hunny!
Post a Comment