Sunday, April 29, 2007

Huge scrapping weekend

Yep so much on this weekend firstly the Embellished retreat and also Kiwiscraps and I have missed both BOOHOO. So if you went to either hope you had an absolute blast.

Have done some scrapping lately though so here goes

This one is my gorgeous Anabel this LO is an Elsie inspired one, I used the Hambly rubons
Sorted out my albums the other day and noticed that I have missed out basically a whole year out of Stella's album so thought I would do some of her older photos.

Stella had her school photos done this week she is now in Year 2 and I haven't scrapped a single lot of school photos so here is the first the class photo is hidden under the PP. Where has my baby gone isn't she the cutest.
Here is another old photo, Stella means Star in Italian so that is the reason for this title. Love the MM jigsaw shimmer chipboards and did I mention I'm loving my AL stamps.

I just love this photo of Casey and yep AL stamps again LOL













And finally the BTB journey week 8 this challenge was as the title says "what do you see in the mirror" has some hidden journalling behind the flowers.












Sitting here waiting for a bloody agent inspection again they were suppose to be here at 11.00am it is now 11.30 and no sign of them if I were a stronger person when they show up I should tell them they can't come in but I can't do that (wish I could).

Hope you have a great day girls and roll on 2008 Embellished retreat cause I'm gonna be there.

9 comments:

Chris Millar said...

I'm with you on missing out on those events Lali!! We'll stay home an sulk together!LOL
Brilliant layouts! You're getting some great albums put together with these I'm sure!

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Hi Lali,

Wow your girls look like you. I think its that cute button nose....
You have been 1 bust chook with all those layouts finished this weekend. well done...Now lets aim for the retreat next year...

Megan said...

Yep, I was at home too Lali! Maybe I'll be there next time though.....

Love your layouts - they are all so beautiful!

Anthea said...

oh yeah, missed out here too!!

lovely LOs Lali!

Chrissy said...

Oh Lali it would have been lovely to have seen you there!! It was my first and so exciting!

Gorgeous LO shares!! :-)

Julie said...

Looking forward to next year's retreat Lali - with so many extra ladies coming it should be a TOTAL BALL!!
Awesome work with all your layouts - you have been busy .....they all look totally fabbo!!

Kelley said...

Look at all them LOs!! You are scrapping up a storm!! AWesome work Lali!! Your style has changed sooo much from when we first started chatting!!!

Micaela said...

Wow Lali, you're on fire!
Can't wait to meet you at next years retreat ;)

Karen L said...

Gorgeous work again Lali - I am so impressed at all your layouts. Can you please send some MOJO my way. Loving your style at the moment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...