Finally got my hands on the new MME range of PP and am loving it, also lots of bazzil blossom in the new range of colours, lots of yummy rubons and stuff.
Next week my big girl turns 8 where has the time gone, she will be having a sleep over next Saturday and she is looking forward to it and so am I think LOL.
Tony has been busy looking for houses but have found nothing as yet that we like, and I am not looking forward to packing and unpacking again AAARRRGGGHHH.
Will start uploading the bazzillion LOs that I have done since my last post OOPS.
This photo was when Stella was in kindy.
Another school photo the pile is slowing getting down LOL if you pull on the flower the class photo comes out.
This was for a colour challenge at Embellished we had to use red and lime green, first I had a hard time trying to find PPs for this challenge then checked my scraps and low and behold there I had some and the LO is a sketch by Ali from Embellished for a CC.
This is last weeks LO for the BTB at Embellished the challenge was to scrap something that you struggle with. This was basically a slap it down LO as I nearly missed the deadline.
My baby Anabel here she is nearly 10 mths now where has the time gone, here I used the new MME PP aren't they just yummy.
This is my new fave LO
This is the LO for this weeks BTB it was to scrap what you have learnt
And finally this one I did this morning I just love this photo of Casey the title idea was given to me by Tish from Embellished.OK girls and this I will try to do and that is to keep updating my blog regularly :-)
4 comments:
Oh Lali - these layouts are gorgeous. You are so on a roll at the moment. Can you please send some MOJO my way. Haven't scrapped for nearly a month now. Don't heaps of shopping just need to use it. Going away on a scrapbooking retreat this weekend again, so here's hoping I will this is the start of the return of the MOJO.
Just really loving your work at the moment. Good luck house hunting. Hope you find something real soon. Don't envy you moving though.
WOW, lots of LOs to share! they all look great Lali!
The one about struggles is gorgeous Lali, I have the struggle to stay motivted too.
Im loving all your layouts.
Happy Birthday to Stella. Hope she has a wonderful time.
WOW lali your layouts or excellent at the moment I'm struggling with my weight so know how you feel.
Post a Comment