I've been tagged by the very talented Chris.
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
OK here goes
1. My real name is EULALIA (pronouced e-oo-lalia)nobody every calls me by that name other than Tony just to annoy me.
2. I don't take critism too well get my back up actally.
3. When I was in Year 3 I wanted to be a nun OMG thank goodness I grew out of that one.
4. I have a thing about owning sets of things, like when a new line of PP comes out I have to get the whole set not just one or two might not use the lot but at least I got the set.
5. I have to make sure the blinds are closed before dark cause I am extremely scared of looking out a window at night, frightened I might see a face on the other side.
6. I have a very loud voice, must be the wog in me LOL
7. I can't work on a messy scrap desk and believe it or not I tidy up as I go.
OK now I tag Chrissy, Karen Julie Kelly
Megan Brigette Anthea
8 comments:
LOL OK Lali, I'll give it a go this week!! :)
Yay Lali!! Thanks for taking the tag!! Loved your answers. Your name is so interesting!
Hey Lali, love you answers too will definately give it a go this week also.
Oh so you HAVE tagged me lol!
So glad you're not a nun Lali....just look at those beautiful girls you've brought into the world :-) Enjoyed reading your answers!!
Megan xx
I love your answers Lali, I was just coming to tag you. Lol
Im the same about the windows. On dusk they all get closed.
Hey Lali thanks for the tag - just thought I would let you know that I have responded tonight for you. it seems that nearly everyone has been tagged. I tagged a couple just to find out after I had posted that they had been tagged elsewhere too. Still it was a fun thing to do.
Hi Lali!
Loved reading your interesting facts, we have a few in common ;)
Have a great week!
Mickey xx
Hi Lali,
Thought I would drop over here after I saw your comments on my blog. Love your answers on this tag.
xox
Post a Comment