Friday, April 20, 2007

Not as many

Thought I'd better update my blog with my latest LOs so that I don't have to do another long post like the previous LOL.

Well what has been happening not much apart from the usual taking the girls to the park, I don't even bother taking my camera any more I mean how many photos can you have of them doing the same thing LOL.

I went to the optomertrist today to get my eyes tested (haven't done it for while) and my sight hasn't changed much but thought I would get a new pair of glasses anyway just for a change and also a pair of sunnies (Casey broke mine over a year ago and I still haven't replaced them). Can't wait to pick them up, I picked up Tony's 2 pairs today so it may just have to wait till next pay :-(.

Not much else to share other than the LOs so here goes.


The journalling for this one had been sitting in my list of things to do for over 2 years and I came across it the other day and thought I'd better do it before she goes to highschool LOL.
This is my LO for Week 7 of the Beyond the Blue comp. at Embellished.



This one was a challenge at Emblellished to scrap "a not so perfect photo" and I am so glad for the challenge cause I probably would never have scrapped this photo even thought I love her facial expression.

And last but not least, I have been wanting to do this photo of Casey and when I saw he HS bling tiaras I just new I had to get them. I so love this photo (though I wish she would just hurry up and grow out of this horrible phase).










Oh did I forget to mention that I am currently addicted to all the clear stamps that are out there, yes I know they have been around for a while but they must have come out when I was having a no scrap time (not by choice either) I have got 2 Li'l Davis journalling ones, 1 AL flourishes and I am waiting on 3, 2 Sassafras Lass ones Banners and the other one is Borders and also another AL one called Frolic.

I am so bad when I find a new thing I like I just have to have em all if you know what I mean LOL.

Am busting to get my hands on the Crate and MME pp.

Anyway better head off and get some more scrappin done before I head off to bed.

3 comments:

Karen L said...

Great LO's as usual lali. am liking all those clear stamps as well. Looking forward to getting my hands on some of the AL Flourish stamps too. Hope you have a great week.

Chrissy said...

Lovely LOs Lali! Not surprisingly I'm in love with those CUTE bling crowns too. TSH have now got them so they are going in my next order! hee hee

Chris Millar said...

Loving your work here Lali! That one of Casey cracks me up!!!LOL Those clear stamps are fab aren't they?!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...