Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Quick post

Thought I would do a quick post, going stir crazy at the moment staying at home as much as possible as we (meaning me and Casey) are in the middle of potting training, day 3 today and we are doing pretty good (but I better not speak to soon LOL).

Oh weigh in yesterday and no change, better luck next week.

Will leave you with a LO I did yesterday, I love the pic and I am really liking this LO.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she beautiful Lali, I love the lip photo and the journalling is too cute.

Well done on maintaning the weight. An even is better than a gain.

Megan said...

Oh how gorgeous is that little pout Lali?!

We're doing the potty training here too....oh so much fun!

Karen L said...

Love this Layout too Lali - gorgeous pout and so good to see it captured. love your journalling strips too.
Good luck with the potty training. Pleased I have all that behind me now.

Chris Millar said...

LOL at the Lip!!! Love how you've scrapped this Lali! You're doing so well with your weightloss too - even if you didn't loose this week, you didn't put on either!!

Suse said...

That is such a cute LO Lali...I love it!

Julie said...

Goodluck with the potty training Lali - will be something i will have to start thinking about tackling soon. Can be a little boring being cooped up at home through it but is easier that way to establish a routing with them.
Loooove this layout, that photo is just adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...