Well today was Stella's school fete as she goes to St Patricks Catholic school and today being St Patricks she always has a ball I always end up spending a fortune on crap but hey tht is what a fete is all about isn't it ;-).
Haven't had a huge week this week as far as scrapping is concerned though I did do my LO for the BTB journey at Embellishedand lets face it the week isn't up yet got ideas for another LO which I hope to get started on tonight.

Here is the LO for my journey the theme was "what are you most proud of" it has hidden journalling under the photo along the lines of am proud of my DH and girls but am proud of me for being the person that I am.
Signing off for now need to feed these girls before they scream the house down LOL.
6 comments:
Hey Lali great LO. it is a great journey isn't it. I have been sick so am working on mine at the moment.
Love seeing you scrapbook again. Glad you and the girls had a great time at the fete today even if you did spend too much on crap. Hard not too with kids isn't it.
Wow! This layout is fantastic Lali!! I bet those Fancy Pants papers are gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see you use them!
Oh I'm a big Fancy Pants fan too Lali! This layouts looks just perfect :-)
Megan xx
I am just loving all your layouts, just beautiful.
Its me again, you visit the same blogs as me eg. Chris Millar, great minds think alike, and I thought I would pop in and say hi, its always lovely to meet new people on the blog.
Carole x
beautiful page lali..and isn't the fp stuff divine!!!
Post a Comment