Sunday, March 11, 2007

LAZY SUNDAY

Had a lovely day today got up nice and early :-( (Anabel doesn't know that Sunday is sleep in day LOL) did the usual morning chores then I took the girls to the park it was such a lovely day they had a play and even little Miss Anabel sat there playing with her toys (yep she sits up on her own now).

Then we went and got some lunch and they were so well behaved. Came home and made some cupcakes.

Tried again today to potty train Casey and I think she has finally getting the concept lets see how we go tomorrow.

Been doing some more scrapping and even I'm surprised at the amount I have done usually I am the all mightly procrastinter (spl???) when it comes to scrapping a page with sit at my desk for a couple of days but not lately and believe me I'm not complaining.

Tomorrow is my weight in day (at home of course) and I just realised I forgot to mention it here what I was last Monday (and I am doing this to keep a record purely for myself)

Starting weight 83.8kg
Current weight 78.6kg
This weeks Loss 500g
Loss to date 5.2kg

It was only 500g but hey that is a tub of butter and besides a loss is a loss, let's see how we I go tomorrow have already started noticing it on my clothes WOOHOO

Tomorrow over at Embellished is the start of our second destination and I can't wait I am truly enjoying this (as I have never scrapped myself before).

Well I should head off to bed so I will leave you with my lates LOs

I am truly liking this LO using the BG which I have had for some time and the Fancy Pants flourishes (and I wanna get some of there new ones too)






And don't you just love these Li'l Davis chipboards and those butterflies are iron-ons not sure who makes them mind you just got the from my LSS on Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Lali. Im proud of you for all the scrapping you are doing.

Woohoo to you on the lose and woohoo to Casey, thats wonderful.

Anthea said...

lovely Los Lali!!

good on you for your loss! thats great. and good luck on toilet training, we are at the moment too, have our moments, but more hits then misses!!!

Karen L said...

Congrats on your loss Lali - it is so good to see all your scrapbooking Layoauts. So good to see you scrapbooking again. The Embellsihed journey is really good isn't it. I am enjoying it also.
Love your stuff

Chrissy said...

Those butterflies are the *cutest* Lali!!! There are sooo many products out there atm that I just need, ok ok, WANT!! *grin*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...