Thursday, March 08, 2007

Been doin some scrappin

WOW feels like I am scrappin up a storm and compared to alot of you not much but 3 LOs in a week is huge for me.





My first LO is one of those that although I like the photo just couldn't find the PP I wanted and ended up using this and well it's done now.










This one I just love this photo of her and the pink shimmer bazzil went just beautifully with this photo and after hunting for ages at my LSS for PP for this photo ended up finding this one at home it is KI and also shimmer the LO is simple but I like it :-)











And this last LO is a first for me in this size had fun working with it though had a bit of trouble trying to squeeze things on but I like the end result, it is for a compeition being run at Embellished called Beyond the Blue you can check out their Blog. And what I like about this competition there is no one being elimated as you go it runs for 12 weeks and it is a journey about you.

Thanks for stopping by and please go check out the LOs in the competition they are all awesome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your layouts Lali. Have you been tying the girls up, Lol.

Good for you sweetie, I love the Beyond the Blue LO. I haven't done mine yet, been busy with DT swaps.

Kelley said...

Love these LOs Lali!! I saw them in the Embellished gallery and thought they were all great!! Well done!!

Megan said...

Lali you HAVE been busy!! Your latest layouts are all fabulous, and I had a good look at the ones below too - very clever!

Have a great weekend :-)

Megan xx

Karen L said...

Great work Lali - great to see you scrapbooking again. Have always loved your work and love seeing it.
Annabel has grown up so much - where is the time going. Kind of scary isn't it. Nice to see you are taking the BTB journey.

Chrissy said...

Woohoo on all your super scrapping Lali!! Your girls are so cute too. The LO of you is *gorgeous*, so lovin' that!!

Chrissy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...