So what's been going on, you would think alot in over a month so lets see lets start at the beginning.
Stella was so looking forward to going to school and has settled in nicely in Year 2 (my baby in Year 2 OMG where has the time gone), she is absolutely loving it I was a little concerned because you bossom buddy left to go to another school but funnily enough there were 3 new girls start in her class and in true Stella fashion took them under her wing and has made some new little friends.
I have started scrapping again and it feels so good was missing it so much, even went to the LSS yesterday with my girlfriend and was well behaved cause I wanna wait till all the new stuff released at CHA comes out the owner of the LSS Melissa Martin went to America and said it was absolutely amazing, so I can't wait for all the goodies to come out.
My diet officially started on 1 Feb. and so far I have lost 2 kilos (18 to go LOL)am pleased with that as I am aiming for 1 a week and with the Biggest Loser starting this week it is giving me heaps of inspiration I am even consiering joing Curves.
Tony has started a diet to and is going well he has found out that he has high blood pressure and frankly it has scared him so it is really good cause we are both on it which in turn is making the girls eat healthier too.
Oh and some of you are probably wondering about my in-laws yes they have gone once and for all. This girls are missing them and Anabel screams every now and then cause she got use to being held quite a bit but is quickly learning that Mummy just can't. I didn't realise how much I missed my privacy and the simply pleasure of walking around the house in your PJ's (without a bra on LOL), and to be able to fart if you want to, so and long last I have my house to myself again.
Feb. is the best time too as all my shows have started House, Desperate Housewives, Biggest Loser and I am liking the new shows Heroes and Brothers & Sisters.
Will head off now as there is a bit of thunder and would hate to think that something happened to my PC as I am not up to date with saving my photos so memo to self save photos tomorrow.
Will leave you with a LO that I did of my beautiful girls and funnily enough a christmas one I haven't left it to the end of this year to scrap like the other piles of christmas from years gone by LOL.
4 comments:
Hi Lali,
I am so pleased you can now go around braless and fart whenever you want to lol! It was a long time for you to have visitors such as your MIL....so pleased you have breathing space again.
Fabulous layout too!
Megan xx
Nice to hear that you have your house to yourselves again. Good to hear too that Stella has settled back into school as well. Great to hear you have the scrapbooking bug again - me too, have just uploaded my weekends work on my blog tonight too.
oh I dont know how you did it with the inlaws, I only had mine for a week, and I was so over it on day 2!!!!
good luck on your lifestlye change!!
gorgeous LO too!
gorgeous layout..and thanks for saying hello fellow gong girl!! hope to meet you IRL one day , maybe at A2S!!
Post a Comment