Friday, February 16, 2007

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES

Well it was Valentines this week and it as a lovely day, we don't buy each other gifts but always have a nice seafood meal and wine and we get a card, now this year's card even made me cry won't write here what Tony wrote but lets just say I am truly blessed to have as my husband and am more in love with him each day. So to everyone hope you all had a wonderful valentines day.

Yesterday we had a meet and greet at Stella's school with a huge jumping castle slide it was a good night meeting Stella's new teacher (which I know now why Stella loves her she is so nice) and having things like homework explained to us you see we are starting spelling this year :-( not my strong point might I add LOL.

On the diet side of things the scales aren't showing much but I tried on a dress that my sister bought me at christmas and let me tell you the zipper was going no where in a hurry and I tried it on yesterday and it went up 3/4 of the way so I am happy about that, but can you explain to me why is it that when I like in the mirror I still see no difference :-{. I went and lay-byd myself a pair of size 10 3/4 jeans so hopefully when we go to Queenslad at the end of the year I will fit quite comfortably into them.

Oh and my baby Anabel is getting into the crawling position so I dare say that will be happening soon along with those teeth that are just teasing me, where has the time gone by and as Kelley said if anybody knows how to stop the clock so that these kids won't grow up so fast please let us know.

Casey is finally in a big bed and I haven't had any trouble touch wood I was expecting her to get out of bed 50 times a night but no (well lets just touch wood hey).

Speaking of Casey she has an allergic reaction to something GP seems to think that it might be a bight of something like and ant or little spider which now has turned into a virul infection so it should be right by Monday but if not then it is off for a blood test, poor little thing here is a photo of how she woke up yesterday morning thankfully within 1/2hr of giving her antihestimeans (spl??) it is all gone.

No scrapping to show off in the middle of doing a page was planning on finishing it but decided to tackle the housework so it is now done so hopefully will be able to get it done tonight and not feel guilty scrapping cause my housework is up to date (oh except for the ironing basket, but I won't tell if you don't LOL.)

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Lali look at that photo of Casey's back....poor little mite. I hope she doesn't have to go through the agony and discomfort of a blood test :-(

How lovely it is to hear you had a great Valentine's Day too!

Megan xx

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lali!! You've finally updated!!! I thought your 'outlaws' were never going to go home!LOL
Poor Casey! That looks terrible. Yay for your published layout!!! Many more ahead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...