WOOHOO less than a month, and to be exact 28 more sleeps till the out-laws are gone.
I would describe myself as a people pleaser not the best thing all the time mind you. I don't like to hurt people's feeling or have people think badly of me but let me tell you my MIL brings out the worst in me I turn into a right royal BITCH don't care if she likes me or not, there are times that I can't even look in her direction for fear of making eye contact so I walk around looking at the clock or whatever and I just hate that cause it is not like me at all. But it is coming to an end now thank goodness.
Well school holidays have been pretty boring at the moment to many of us to fit in one car as DH has been working but he is on holidays as of the 17th and goes back the day after his parents leave so hopefully we will be able to take Stella out, she wants to go to Jamberoo Recration Park which is a water slide theme park (and it will be me going down with her not DH as he is not a big fan of the water so he can watch from the sidelines and babysit the little munchkins LOL).
Scrapping wise haven't done any since before Christmas though I so want to but with the holidays and the in-laws don't find the time have just pulled everything out onto my dining table in the hope of getting something started.
Not much more to report as like I said not much happening.
Need to start my diet very soon just can't get motivated at the moment might wait till school starts (I know excuses excuses).
Oh Megan did this on her blog and although I probably don't get many people dropping by to visit my boring blog I would be intereted it if for just this once if you drop by and don't normally leave a note pop in a hello so I can see who checks out my blog (just being nosey LOL).
Signing off now, thanks for dropping by.
7 comments:
Hi Lali,
Just thought I would let you know that I still like to come in and check out your blog. Bet you are looking forward to DH starting holidays. I hope you get to do a bit with the kids and have a great time. Bout scrapping - I havn't managed to do too much of it lately either - but looking forward to tackling this great swag of photos that I have.
Not long to go now Lali!!!
Hey Lali!
You are allowed to be nosey!! Go and look at my latest post and follow the link. Get a little thingo to put on your blog and see who stops by :-)
I am sorry that you are having such a hard time with your MIL. Not long now....
Megan xx
Hiya Lali! I'm doing the de-lurk thingy on my blog too! LOL Pretty cool. So sorry to hear it's not going so great with the ILs. Won't be long now... ;-)
Take care and have fun at the water park, we've just done that now our littlest is better,
Chrissy xx
Hi Lali, thanks for visiting my blog. 28 days and counting I bet. Lol
I just got back from the outlaws houses too.
oh Lali, I feel for you, I had mine here for a week, and that was ENOUGH!!
I have my Princess sister here for 3 weeks, and it is driving me mad!!
stregnth to you love!
Hi Lali its Debbie just letting you know i was here LOL
Post a Comment