Saturday, February 17, 2007

Changes

I have made some changes to my Blog, now I have links on the right hand side to view my LO's HA HA about the published ones but hey you just never know you luck in this big country.

I had been wanting to do this for sometime but wasn't sure how to go about it and then I noticed that the wonderful Megan has gone about it this way so firstly thanks for the idea and secondly hope you don't mind.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Lali!

I see what you mean now! I couldn't figure out what idea you could have gotten from my blog lol!

I'm off to look at your layouts now :-)

Megan xx

Karen L said...

How Lali,
Love your new Blog lay out. think I might have to get some help in setting up a section for my Layouts too.

Poor Casey - what a horrendous allergic reaction to whatever she had. So thankful to hear that it is much better. Poor kid it must have driven her crazy.

Glad to hear that you are holidaying up our way at the end of the year. Just make sure that it make it up as far north as Rocky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...