I have been a bit slack with my blogging checking everybodies sites but not updating mine not reason in particular either.
So what's new, Christmas was amazing seeing the girls faces that morning is priceless but camera was not to be had though I did get it on video.
WOOHOO just a little over a month before the outlaws leave, had a few dilemas but I won't get into detail here.
What is install for 2007,
1. Loose weight (aim 20 kilos)
2. Save money for a family holiday to Queensland
3. Get lots of scrapping done
4. Be a more patient mother and wife
I will leave you with a few photos
This one I love even though Casey and Anabel aren't looking at the camera but it is the best of about 50 photos

And here I am with my eldest girls Christmas Eve little miss Anabel was sleeping.
.jpg)
And I just love this photo of Anabel bit late for the Santa photos but like I said I have been a slack blogger
.jpg)
Thanks for dropping by.
5 comments:
Love the photos Lali - and I hope the saving for a holiday in Qld includes visiting us.
Happy New Year too.
Happy New Year Lali!!! These are gorgeous photos of you and the girls!! Hope all your dreams come true in 2007!
gorgeous pics of the girls Lali.
sounds like you had a lovely christmas, my inlaws were here for the week of, and boy can I say I am glad to have my house back, I couldnt imagine them being here for as long as yours have been!!
Aww what gorgeous piccies of you and your precious little girls Lali!!
Wishing you the most wonderful and blessed New Year!!
Hugs!
Chrissy xx
The photos of the girls are gorgeous. Look at how much Anabel has grown.
Post a Comment