Today dragged the in-laws around the shops with a trolley each carrying presents for the girls, and yet again I have gone overboard, we give the girls a present each on christmas eve cause that is when we have our big dinner (being Spanish and all) and we got Stella and Casey a bike each and Anabel a sitting activity centre, then the next morning they get their presents from Santa and believe me Santa is definately broke again this year but I just love christmas so what the heck.
On the scrapping front not much got 1 LO done probably won't get much done till after christmas, want to do something for Stella's teacher don't know what yet might alter a diary or something of the sorts and I also want to do a paint can to put at the door for the carrots for the reindeers but having said that I wanted to do that last year so we will just have to wait and see.
The in-laws they are driving me absolutely nuts but trying really hard not to let them get to me for the girls and Tony's sake.
Tomorrow I am off to get my nails done and then spend the day with my girlfriend shopping woohoo.
Oh we had the real estate agent come the other day it seems that the owner wants to sell this house and it is probably because it would cost them a fortune to fix the plumbing problems there is water leaking everywhere through the walls, we have a lease till June next year though I can't see that this place will sell in a hurry it is a nice house the heating/cooling is NIL and this area is very hot and cold we had a $700 electicity bill this winter so we are gonna want to move come the end of the lease anyway.
OK well I will be signing off and leaving you with the LO that I did do not a very good photo but you get the drift.
6 comments:
Gorgeous layout Lali!!! Dont you just love Christmas!! I hope you are staying sane in these trying times.... Take care!
Love the LO Lali!! Totally gorgeous!!
Hope the inlaws arent driving you too bonkers (or helping themselves to anything they arent meant to be either!! LOL!!)
Hope you have a great xmas!!
Hi Lali :-)
Your layout is just gorgeous!
I can really relate to how you are enjoying Christmas...I am feeling much the same at the moment!
I hope you have a great one :-)
Megan xx
What a pretty LO Lali, just *love* the colours! :-)
We've finally put up our tree and lights too, it always feels "Christmasy" once they're twinkling away each night!
Santa is broke in this house too! LOL
hey lali...just popping by as i have been so slack....
hope you have a wonderful chrissy! look forward to catching up somewhere in scrap cyber in the new yr!!xx
Hey Lali,
Hope you had a great Christmas. Must be about time you blogged again and shared it all with us.
Post a Comment