The girls got some lovely jewellery from OS relatives and my MIL gave me a BOOTIFUL medallion of a madonna (not me at all but will have to wear it while she is here don't want to seem ungrateful).
Haven't done much scrapping started a page yesterday and might finish it tonight depending how I go it is for a photoswap that I am in at Strictly Scrapbooking.
Tried (notice past tense) potty trainning Casey but within a matter of 15 mins. 4 accidents so she is obviously able to stop her wee mid stream but then lets it loose a few minutes later (sorry for the visuals LOL) I had the same problem with Stella so stopped then started a few weeks later again, so I will give it a go next month.
Got myself the Elsie Flanigan book the other day and I love it, want to get myself the Ali Edwards one now might ask Santa for it LOL.
Oh since my last post also got Anabel's ears pierced and she looks gorgeous very cute so I will leave you with a pic of her seeing as I don't have any LOs
Isn't she gorgeous love her blue eyes
9 comments:
Anabel looks so cute wit her ears pierced.
Fingers crossed that the visit goes well.
I'm sure Santa will know you've been a good girl this year!! ;-) I love LOVE my Elsie book although it's missing atm!! I take it everywhere so I'm getting a tad worried about it, hopefully it'll turn up in or under s'thing asap!
Your little Anabel is absolutely ADORABLE Lali, makes me sooo clucky!
Anabel is so cute Lali
hope the visit goes well
and keep a smile on with a happy thought in your mind.
(like they have big pink ears on) LOL.
you be fine girl.
Anabel looks adorable with her ears pierced!!! LOL about the toilet training! Hope everything goes well with the in laws! You're a braver woman than I!LOL
Chris.
Anabel is just gorgeous Lali!
I hope Santa hears your requests (and that you are dropping the hints to him at every available opportunity lol) and you get your Ali book!
Megan xx
..hope you get your book...
anabel is a sweetie
oh she is so cute!!!!
I got my bokk a few weeks ago, and LOVE it, now I have the Ali one on my list too!!
oh and good luck with the outlaws! LOL
Awww Anabel is just so cute!!! Gorgeous! Hope everything is going ok with the inlaws. *cough*
Hi Lali,
You little girl is so cute - growing up way too fast, Nice to see you back blogging again
Chat to you soon'
Karen (Scraper 25)
Post a Comment