Thursday, September 14, 2006

POOP POOP POOP

Well I have changed over the Beta Blog and I have lost all my links don't you just hate that and to make matters worse I am not very good with the blogging stuff.

What's new well Centrelink finally came through with the money about bloody time.

I have done 2 LOs will upload photos at a later date as I went to take pics of them today and realised I had a flat battery on my camera (oh that reminds me I have to charge it) and have gone on a spending spree at my LSS got all these ideas in my head now to just find the time to scrap.

I would like to say a big thank you to all the Scrapneeds girls that contributed to my RAK can't wait to spend up just waiting for the lovely Kell to add all the new goodies on.

Darling Casey starts pre-school tomorrow hope she goes alright as I'm sure she will she is a very independant little girl.

Went to the doctors today for my 6 week check up everything fine, Casey has to start going to physio as she constantly walks on her tip toes and apparently it is due to her Ackiles Tendon (spl???) being to tight and as for little Miss Anabel she has reflux and it is really bother her need to get some infant Gavascon and hope that works also she has a bad rash all over her cheeks and neck Doctor calls it Baby Puberty LOL just need to put Sorbelene on it to calm it down and it should go in a couple of weeks.

Tony started work last Friday and I must admit I was fretting but I am managing quite well, providing I get up at the crack of dawn so I have time to have a shower and get school lunches and everything ready before the girls wake up.

Well that is about it for now, have to fix up the links on this thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lali
I find this a better and easier blog to use (Beta)
You will get the hang of it darl
Need any help just ask
I'm here for you.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you got my message.
But send me your email address so I can let you know what to do.
I sent it from scrap needs.

Anonymous said...

looks good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...