Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My New Look Blog

Well thanks to the lovely Tess I have been able to add a slideshow to my Blog as I am a bit thick when it comes to these things but finally got it done, and while I was fiddling with that thought I would give it a whole new look (can you guess I love the colour pink LOL).


Anyway thought I finally better take some photos of the latest LOs I have done, I so need to get some done of Anabel but I just keep on procrastinating (spl???) about the papers I want to use typical of me.




Casey finally started pre-school on Friday and she absolutely loved it she asked for me a couple of times but was fine in knowing that mummy would be back to pick her up and when she saw me walk through the door she nearly knocked me over I was kneeling and she came running with a big smile gave me a huge kiss and hug the moment was priceless. Definately a scrapping moment to go along with the photo of first day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful layouts lali
love the colours they look very nive together.

scrapadel said...

They are beautiful LOs Lali, I love the one of Anabel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...