Sunday, August 27, 2006

Back in the land of the living

Well I thought I would jump back on board have been checking out everybodies blog but not blogging myself.

What's been going on in point form will probably be best:-

* Yep had my gorgeous Anabel on 30 July the labor was pretty good started with a few contractions the day before then nothing all night got that morning fine but within about 15 mins. they started and quite strong too around about 8.15am I rang my sister to come and watch the girls told her not to hurry as they were still very far apart she arrived about 8.45 left to go to the hospital shortly after by the time I got to the hospital at 9.15 I was 8cm dialated, which was good started trying to get her out just before 10.00 but she didn't want to budge finally born at 10.52 weighing 8lb 2 oz.

* She has adjusted well loves her bottle and dummy though is still very unsettled between 5 and 10 in the evening as all babies are.

* Stella and Casey adore her and not jealous at all.

* Tony has been a great help and not looking forward to him returning back to work 8 Sept. getting worried that I might not be able to cope

* Centrelink are totally stuffing me up as of tomorrow they owe me 1 months worth of parenting payments not to mention the baby bonus of $4000 which come in handy right about now, they keep telling me that it is being looked at went in personally to the office on Friday extremely pissed off my exact words to her were "I have a newborn, am sleep deprived, a husband at home, a 2 year old who thinks she is the boss of the house and a 7 year old who thinks she is 17 so I might not come across as a very nice person" didn't help much cause they still don't have any answers for me other than Canberra are looking into it and trying to fix the problem. Think I might go in again on Tuesday if my pay hasn't gone in tomorrow with the baby when she is due for a feed and let Casey run a muck in Centrelink and tell them that I won't be leaving till I get my money.

* Scrapping well I started a page today first one in a long time so I am very glad about that, and can't wait to get some money from Centrelink so I can go on a huge spending spree as there is so much new stuff out there that I just must have LOL.

Well I will leave you with some photos of my gorgoeus Anabel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lali,

Nice to see you back in the land of bloggers again, Been checking out your site on a regular basis so nice to see your entry tonight.
Glad to hear that you are back into scrapbooking again. Can't wait to see your work. Just love it.

Karen

Kelley said...

Glad to see you bloggin again!!!
Hope centrelink hurry up and pay you - They really do suck at times dont they!!
Cant wait to see some pics of that girl of yours!!

scrapadel said...

Grr at Centrelink. Love what you said to them.

Looking forward to more photos of your precious 3.

Anthea said...

dont get me started on centre link, waist of time they are

cant wait to see your scrapping again, and pics pf the gorgeous 3!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...