Thursday, June 22, 2006

Bye for a short while

Well tomorrow we are having the phone disconnected and therefore the internet due to the move and I don't know when it will be up and running again as I will need to get extra power points and phone points installed at the new place, so I thought I better say a bye for a while.

Packing is done, cleaning done the rest of the stuff I don't have to pack as Tony is just going to be putting them straight in a van than he is borrowing for tomorrow and Saturday then the big move on Sunday, I am so over this at the moment just won't it to be all over, Stella thinks it is great.

As soon as I start upacking I am definately going to get my hospital bag and Anabel's ready cause by then I will probably only have 5 weeks to go, this pregnancy has gone by so fast considering all the ups and downs we have had with it, and to think my little Casey will be 2 at the end of next month scares me even more, she isn't a baby anymore.

Well for those of you that read my exciting life LOL wish me luck and hope to be back very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Lali, try to take it easy. I know thats not easy to do but you have to think of you and Anabel.

Talk to you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...