Monday, June 12, 2006

Quick update

Well I have been very busy of late of all things PACKING been a while since I have had to do this and I hate it just as much now as I did last time. It is hard to believe how much crap we accumulate I have had a major clean up of everything from clothes to the dreaded tupperware cupboard LOL.

Desperately need to get some cleaning done though I am not going to be very picky as when we moved in the house was disgusting and I am sure if I was to leave it as it is now it would still be cleaner than when we moved in but I just couldn't do it the next people that move in.

Well I have 8 weeks (give or take LOL) to go before Anabel is born I can't believe how fast it is going. I am starting to panic firstly about the labor the pain is very vivid in my mind and then how the hell I am going to manage as I am always running late taking Stella to school, having dinner ready on time (that sort of stuff if you know what I mean) let alone with a baby I might just have to be up at the crack of dawn.

I have started 3 more pages but need to get my hands on my girlfriends sewing machine to add the finishing touches and then I think that will be it as far as scrapping is concerned for a couple of weeks as I need to start packing my stuff, have already done 1 (mega huge box) and god knows how many to go LOL we don't realise how much stuff we have until we have to store it.

Anyways better head off get myself and the girls out of their PJ's and get started on something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't envy you moving with only 8 weeks to go.

Well done on the 3 LOs. Scrapping is all I seem to do these days. Lol Im loving it though.

I agree, the time is going so fast, its a pity as its my first but I am in pain with my hips and can't wait for the pain to end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...