

Here are my two layouts that I have done I am quite happy with them both, they are both old photos but like I said in my previous post I don't have any new photos. The first one is of Casey you can't see it in the photos but there is a little tag that says she is 3 months old the second is obviously of Stella she was 2 at the time.
I do have to acknowledge that the sewing on the "Cute" lo was inspired by a LO done by Roz I just loved the idea. I
3 comments:
Love those LOs Lali, the sewing is cool. Will have to try that when i get my new machine.
Adel
Your LOs are Gorgeous Lali!!!! Beautiful!! Cant wait to see some more - Havent seen your stuff for AGES!!!
oh how gorgeous are these pages??!! And wow, stoked that I could inspire you!! :o)
Post a Comment