WOW it has been ages since I have blogged but that is not to say that I haven't been checking out everybody elses blogs.
Lets see what is new in my life:-
Pregnancy - I am 29 weeks pregnant and it is getting so uncomfortable already it isn't funny can't imagine what I will feel like by the end of it, but apart from all that I am feeling well I am going for another U/S on 31 May to check on the growth of Anabel due to the fact that I have a history of low birth weight babies they just want to monitor this one, and I can't wait one to make sure it is an Anabel and not an Aiden cause if they got it wrong I am going to be very busy changing everything that I have bought to blue and secondly cause I will be asking for a 3D photo.
Scrapping - well unfortunately I have had to pull out of the Scrapneeds CJ I was just not feeling the mojo with it and it just wasn't fair to the other ladies, but since then I have actually scrapped two pages. I need to take some new photos to maybe get some more inspiration, I have alot of old photos that need to doing but they just aren't doing it for me at the moment.
Housing - well we went and had a look at one the other day and I just love it 4B/R's, formal lounge and dining family room and rumpus room, ensuite and WIR plus all the other rooms have BIW's and the owner is moving to WA for a minimum of 2 years which is good for us that is, we put in an application just have to wait and see if it is accepted FINGERS CROSSED.
Stella - Her birthday is on Monday and she will be 7 where has the time gone, she is so grown up (to grown up at times LOL) we will be having a family do that night, I have actually bought some novilty candles that relight themselves can't wait to see her face, then the following Sunday she is having a party at Zoom which is Kids funlan, she had her heart set on a party at home again but I just don't have the energy.
Casey - let's see where do I begin she is such a little SHIT yes you read right I love her dearly but she is just down right naughty, she is head strong, has a horrible temper, smacks, pinches you name it she does it and I am at my whits end as to what I am going to do with her, she will be 2 on 27 July and I know all about the terrible 2's but I swear this girl is amazing might just have to call upon the NANNY LOL. I have tried everything from smacking her bottom, to ignoring her even sending her to her corner that works for all of 5 mins. but then she up to her old tricks again.
Inlaws - WOOHOO they can't come for 6 months due to all the restrictions on visas etc (thank you to the Australia government LOL) and even better they won't be here when the baby is born they will be coming for 3 months but Nov. Dec. Jan. still a pain but not as bad as it was going to be.
Well that is about it for now.
2 comments:
Hi lali, thanks for visiting my blog. I have been feeling great and bub has been kicking since week 18. But at the moment bub seems to be stomping downwards and causing me pain.
Its great to hear you are feeling a bit better. Good news about the ILs. I bet you are so relieved.
Well, i will have the new belly shot LO up soon. Look after yourself.
Adel
Wooohooo on the inlaws not coming for as long!!!
I hope you get that house you want!
Post a Comment