Sunday, May 21, 2006

Baby bump


WOW 3 posts in a matter of days LOL. Thought I would just share a pic. of my baby bump Stella took the photo so it isn't that good I look like crap but what the heck here by bump.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous is that bump Lali, you look great.

Will have to add a bump photo too.
Adel

Anthea said...

WOW, look at that belly, glad to see you updating!!

love the LOs below, and how good is that about the outlaws!

I hope your U/S goes well too

Kelley said...

Look at that gorgeous baby belly!!!! You are glowing!!!! Thanks for showing us!!!! Cant wait to see a baby pic!!!

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lali! So lovely to see you blogging again!! You bump is just gorgeous and you are looking very well! Love your layouts and congrats on the house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...