I have been quite slack of lately with blogging and posting on the Scrapneeds forum and I just noticed that I have been told by Chris LOL to update my blog so here it is.
WOW I lead such a boring life but on the go all the time go figure.
I am now 21 weeks pregnant more than half way and the time is just going so fast will have to have some photos taken of the baby bump which I love and she (Anabel) moves around so much and am absolutely loving it though a bit sad to think this is the last time I will be pregnant sounds weird but I just love this part of pregnancy.
We are currently looking around for a new house to rent this one is only a 3B/R house and the girls rooms are too small to hold them and all their bloody toys (OOPS), and belive me it isn't easy I want a fairly decent looking place but there is just nothing around or at least in the areas we want and quite frankly the idea of packing moving cleaning unpacking is all a little bit overwhelming plus we are looking to get a second car Tony wants a 4WD so between house hunting, car hunting, normal stuff and my nana naps I don't really have much time for anything else.
The Scrapneeds retreat sounds like a blast and am so upset I missed out but maybe another time though I am so glad you girls had a ball and have shared your pics.
Scrapping well 1 CJ down and posted to many bloomin other ones sitting on my shelf which will get done eventually I am so sick of making excuses so I just won't even bother anymore. I have some ideas floating around in my head for a LO for the U/S pic of Anabel was hoping to use a 3D U/S but Tony is againt the idea of getting one done he wants a surpise as to what she will look like seeing as we have taken away the surprise of the sex.
So Chris I hope you are happy now that I have finally updated my Blog :-)
5 comments:
I promise not to be so bossy!LOL Lovely to read all your goings on though! Can't wait to see your layout of the U/S
Glad to hear you are coming along well. Gee the time is going fast (for me too).
Hope you find the house you are looking for.
Adel
glad to see you updating, though by not updating means that someone has a life!!
get those belly shots done soon! I wanna see!!!
I wish i had 3d U/S of my kids!! Sounds kool!! Woohoo on the updating!! Cant wait to see the LO too!!!
Lali, I TOTALLY hear you on the looking for a decent rental saga! We are down there around 3 afternoons every week now. I wouldn't mind betting that we are even looking at the same places, as we are after a decent sized 'nice' house too (just like TONNES of other people - renting has NEVER been this hard before!) We may have to settle for the little blue place on Lakeview Pd that's been up for ages LOL!!
The retreat was excellent - had the best time!
Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well.
Maybe we'll catch up at the next 'open house' :-)
Fee(bee)
Post a Comment