Sunday, February 12, 2006

Update

Well thought it was about time that I blogged something as it has been quite a while so let's see what has been happening. Well most of you know that I had the chicken pox :-{ and this week I have had Casey with them she wasn't to bad luckily had her pumped up with antihistamine she is on the mend now too thank goodness it is horrible to see your kids when they are sick and not themselves.

Bubs, well I felt him/her kick on Friday and it was so exciting, I was exactly 15 weeks then. This is the absolute fun part of pregnancy I think when you can feel that little being inside you I just love it. Have booked my U/S for 6 March can't wait to find out the sex Tony and I have agreed on names Vanessa for girl and Aiden for boy.

Let's see what else to report Stella is absolutely loving being in Year 1 she is growing up so fast and thankfully going back to school has meant that her behaviour has improved 10 fold can't say the same about Casey she has such a little temper on her at a ripe young age of 18 months and she is such a winger (spl???) all she wants to do is be outside which if fine if I had nothing to do inside.

Scrapping well MOJO is still no where to be found, and worse still I don't miss it at the moment though I have a few things that I must do and will forse myself to do some today. It is sad but I had the same problem when I was pregnant with Casey so I know it isn't a permanent thing thank goodness.

Well that's it for now pretty boring life but busy at the same time GO FIGURE!!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

They are great names Lali!! Good luck with the u/s!! YAY on feeling bubs move - How exciting for you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...