Saturday, January 14, 2006

I've been tagged

First tag LOL

4 jobs you've done:

Legal secretary
Waitress
Cleaner
Property Manager

4 movies you could watch over and over:
Dirty Dancing
Gone with the Wind
Grease
Pretty Woman

Places you've lived:
Warrawong
Kemblawarra
Lake Illawarra
Primbee

TV shows you love to watch:
Desperate Housewives
Ghost Whisperer
Lost
ER

Places you have been on Vacation:
Spain
Surfers Paradise
Melbourn
Mooloolobah

Websites you visit daily:
Scrap Needs
2 Peas
Blogs
SAM

4 of your favorite foods:
Italian
Anything I don't have to cook LOL
Chocolate
Mexican

4 places you would rather be right now:
Pools
In my own home (not renting)
Having a nanna nap
Chattin on line but no one around

4 bloggers you are tagging:
Well not that many people read my blog that hasn't been tagged so if you read this and you haven't been tagged considered yourself TAGGED.

Well went shopping today with a friend and the my girls and hers and let's just say NEVER again they were complete and utter SHITS scuse the french, got myself some maternity pants as I had got rid of my old ones they were completely worn out got 3 pairs for $45 I was quite impressed.

Well not much else to report just that it is bloody hot and I am off to have a nap LOL.

2 comments:

Anthea said...

oh lali, I know the feeling, I love to go shopping, but with out the boys!!!

Chris Millar said...

You gotta love Nanna naps! I used to laugh at my mum when she use to have them when I was growing up, now I just love getting in a Nanna nap!!LOL Love your answers Lali!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...